Mila Sofía's Nursery Reveal

January 21, 2018


I am so happy because I was finally able to photograph my little baby girl's nursery and share it with you guys! I did a few polls on my Instagram (@mytrendyheart) and a lot of you were interested in a nursery tour post, so here it is!





The nursery is definitely my favorite room in the house and I love that it is a space where we will create her first memories, which makes it extra special.


From the moment I found out I was having a little girl (I was 15 weeks, by the way!), I started dreaming and planning her room. I always knew I wanted the room to be as bright and airy as possible. I also wanted to go with a boho/floral theme with gold accents. That was the main idea and from there I just started planning and decorating little by little. We made a last minute move from Indianapolis to Raleigh, NC right towards the end of my pregnancy, so we had to move all the furniture that we had already purchased and started from scratch in the new apartment. Thankfully, we didn't do any major things to the room that was going to be her nursery in Indianapolis.  





Something that was important to me regarding the design was having a cozy corner to read books with her. It is such a special time when we sit down to read a book and we also started reading to her before bed. I know she is still small but she loves looking at the drawings and trying to grab the pages. I want to make sure that she learns both english and spanish so we already have a little collection of books in both languages. 



Mila is almost five months and the changing table area is something that I highly recommend in a nursery. I keep all the necessary things (such as diapers, wipes, creams) in the first drawer to make sure is all near. It is also convenient as you can wash the cover when explosive accidents happen (if you are a mama you'll totally relate! haha). 










I hope this was a fun post and that it inspired you to decorate if you are becoming a mommy. 

If you have any questions about where things are from, feel free to message me below! I am also sharing sources below. 


xo, Diana 


Glider chair - here // Crib - here // Ottoman - here // Rug - here // Gold lamp - here // Side table - here // Dresser - IKEA // Floral frames above crib - Hobby Lobby // Gold dot decals - here  // "My Girl" pillow - Hobby Lobby // Crib sheet - here  




















2 comments: