The Little Black Dress

May 24, 2014















Happy Saturday, everyone! I hope you are enjoying the weekend. I've missed you all like crazy! If you follow me on Instagram then you probably already know I've been super busy this last couple of weeks. I recently moved to a new apartment in Downtown Indianapolis and started a new job in the city. As exciting as this weeks have been, I have to admit I missed blogging a LOT. Now that I am somewhat all settled in and my apartment doesn't look like a total mess, I am determined to get on a schedule for my blog. I have a lot of new ideas and I hope you guys can stick with me through this journey. 
Moving on, In today's post I wanted to talk about that famous LBD or "Little Black Dress". I am sure you are tired of hearing that every girl needs a LBD in her wardrobe, and I couldn't agree more with that statement. But first, you have to find the perfect little black dress for you. In my case, I was lucky to find the perfect LBD for me at H&M. From the moment I tried this dress on I knew is was perfect for me, perfect lenght, perfect fit, etc... I also really liked the details on this dress, with the faux leather panel in the front it makes it a bit more edgy. Now, I want to know if you've already found the perfect LBD! You can share it in the comments below! 

Happy Holiday Weekend! 
Until Next Time! 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!