Feeling Trés Chic!

May 29, 2014









Forever 21 Trés Chic Sweater// H&M Skirt// Charlotte Russe Sandals// Forever 21 Accesories 


Happy Thursday, lovely friends! Friday is almost here and I couldn't be more excited for a new weekend. For today's look, I'm wearing my favorite maxi skirt from H&M along with this cute Trés Chic sweater. I have to say I really liked the combination of these two pieces because it's casual and comfortable, but chic at the same time. Since I was walking around downtown, I finished the outfit with these cute flats from Charlotte Russe. What do you think of this combination?  
In other topics, I am getting ready to go on vacation with my family next week and I've been planning a few outfits for the week. We are going to Disney World! YAY! I have to admit I'm pretty excited to see Mickey and Minnie! haha. I'm trying to choose comfy outfits that are appropriate to walk around the parks all day. I know it can be very exhausting to be walking around all day especially on the summertime. So I wanted to get a few suggestions from you guys, especially if you've been to Disney before, feel free to leave them in the comments below! I am really happy to be going on vacation with my family because I don't get to see them very often since they live in Puerto Rico. We are going to be celebrating the graduations of my two brothers that graduated this month. I'll probably post a few outfit pictures during the week on Instagram, so make sure you follow me there! :)

Have a happy rest of the week! Until next time! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!