Casual Days

August 7, 2014











Get The Look: Charlotte Russe Blouse (here)// Forever 21 Hat (similar here)// Forever 21 Jeans (loving this pair)// Target Style Handbag (similar here)// Steve Madden Sandals (here)


Lately I've been all about casual and comfortable looks, maybe because I recently moved to downtown and I mostly walk everywhere. As much as I love heels, I have to say that these flats from Steve Madden are perfect to walk around without hurting your feet. I've always believed that when you put an outfit together you have to consider if you feel comfortable in it and if you feel like it represents your personality. The boyfriend jeans is a trend that I personally really like, but sometimes this type of jeans can be really unflattering so, you have to search for the perfect pair that suits your body. I was lucky enough to find the perfect pair for me at Forever 21! What is your go-to look when you want to feel comfortable and cute? Do you like the boyfriend jeans trend? Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Have a great Thursday everyone!
Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!