Go Blog Social Meet- Up: Kate Spade New York

August 21, 2014
















Get The Look: Forever 21 Dress (here) // Lulu's Sandals (similar here) // Express Mini Wristlet (here) // Francesca's Necklace (here) // Kate Spade Iphone Case (here)

Welcome back, everyone!! Today I wanted to show you guys what I wore to the GBSxKSNY Meet-Up. If you follow me on Instagram then you already know that I was traveling this past weekend. I was in Kansas City for the Go Blog Social Meet Up at the Kate Spade NY store. I had so much fun meeting all the people that attended the event and I also had the opportunity to network with other bloggers. It's always a great experience when you meet people that love doing the same thing that you do. If you're just starting in the blogging world, I highly recommend that you assist as many networking events as you can! You never know who you can meet and the opportunities you might get by just starting a conversation with someone. The meet-up was a total success and I loved all the bloggers I met that day. Good job, Go Blog Social! 
For the outfit, I wore this cute lace dress from Forever 21. That day was so beautiful and the summer is coming to an end so I had to take advantage and wear a dress. Plus, you can never say no to a cute flirty dress! For the rest of the outfit I kept things simple with nude strap sandals and this cute mini bag from Express. What do you guys think of this look? Leave your opinions in the comments!! 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 
Diana




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!