Fall Must-Have: Booties

August 22, 2014

Booties



Chinese Laundry Gadget Booties// BCBGeneration Luca Lace-Up Bootie// Michael Kors Salem Leopard Bootie// London Rebel Cut Out Strap Ankle Boots


HAPPY FRIDAY!! One of my favorite things about fall, besides the beautiful colors in nature, is the fashion. Since we are now coming to the end of the summer I'm really excited to change my wardrobe from summer to fall. I really enjoy transitioning my summer pieces and make them more appropriate for the fall season! Today, I am going to start that transitioning process talking about booties. Booties are a great piece that can help you transition from summer to fall in no time. You can easily wear a pair of booties with your favorite summer dresses, skirts and shorts. Fall is all about the darker colors, so if you have a summer dress you can easily transition it to fall by just adding a leather jacket and some tights along with your favorite booties. You can do the same thing with skirts and shorts! 

The booties that I'm showing you in the picture are in my wish-list for this season (I wish I could get them all) but since I can't do that I'll probably end up getting  my favorite one out of the four, which is the brown pair from Chinese Laundry. The cognac color is perfect and I see myself wearing them with so many outfits for the fall! 

What are your fall must-have pieces? Share your answers with me in the comments!! 
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!