Flirty Skirt

July 25, 2014











Get The Look: Forever 21 Skirt, Blouse & Bag// Just Fab Sandals (similar from ShoeDazzle here)// Born Pretty Necklace (c/o)

TGIF!! WOOHOO! Today's outfit post is casual and simple, as always! I feel that my style has been really casual lately. That's what I love about fashion, you can really express yourself with what you wear and this morning I was feeling like it was a flirty skirt kind of day. Sometimes I just have those "pajamas all day" kinds of day, those are the best! By the way, this morning I saw a quote on Insagram that made me laugh out loud! The quote said: "If it requires a bra the answer is no" That is SO me somedays! I feel that people think that as a fashion blogger I'm super fashionable all the time, which is not true! I spent most days in my sweatpants or gym attire... obviously for the blog posts I try not to wear those outfits. LOL. 
That's enough rambling for this post so let's move on to the outfit! As I said, this outfit is very casual and if you want to make it even more comfy you can wear it with a cute pair of flats. A flirty skirt is always a good idea, especially in the warm summer days. Summer is so short that we have to bring out the short skirts and dresses! There's enough time in the fall and winter to wear pants and jeans! 
Do you guys liked this look? Let me know in the comments! :)
Have a fantastic weekend guys! xoxo
Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!