Tribal Print Maxi

July 30, 2014










Get The Look: Charlotte Russe Dress (here)// Steve Madden Sandals (here)// Charlotte Russe Bag (old)// Charlotte Russe Hat (similar here)

Hello there, everyone! Hope you're having a great week so far. For today's post I wanted to show you this amazing tribal maxi that I recently found at Charlotte Russe. I loved the "halter" detail and the exposed back, it gives it a nice summery vibe! This dress kinda reminds me of something I would wear for a summer vacation, if only I could go on vacation right now...Let's keep dreaming of piƱa coladas and beautiful beaches! For the accessories I'm keeping it simple with a fedora hat and a cross-body bag. For the shoes, I decided to go with flat sandals to keep the look very comfy and effortless. Now, let me know for what occasion you would choose to wear this outfit! I would love to read your answers! 
Have an amazing rest of the week and thank you so much for stopping by! 
Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!