Summer Vibes

August 1, 2014










Get The Look: Charlotte Russe Skirt (similar here) // Love Culture Cardigan (here) // Forever 21 Basic Tee (here) // Target Sandals (old)// Charlotte Russe Necklace (old)

Just wanted to wish all of you a happy Friday and an awesome weekend!  I'm ready to relax and enjoy mine in my fringe cardigan and mini skirt. I love me some comfy outfits, especially for the weekends! This look in particular can be super casual but you can still feel put together and cute. Incorporating a colorful mini skirt to a basic black tee can spice up your look and bring some fun to the outfit. I also added the fringe cardigan for a more lay-back summery vibe! For accessories, I'm keeping it simple with just a layered necklace that in my opinion completes the look really well, adding a little boho-chic element. What is your go-to weekend look? Let me know! :)
Have an awesome day everyone & thanks for stopping by! 
Diana


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!