Weekend Photo-Diary: Picking Raspberries!

September 15, 2014













HAPPY MONDAY!! Hope you guys had an amazing weekend. For me, it was one of those weekends when you want to disconnect from everything and go somewhere peaceful and quiet. On Friday, I visited the local brewery and tried a bunch of samples from different kinds of beer (not really a good idea). Saturday morning  the weather was really good, a nice breeze and blue skies. It's finally starting to feel like fall so I had to pick up a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks! 
There's a really beautiful town near Indianapolis called Noblesville and they have a place called Spencer Farm where you can go and pick seasonal fruits and flowers. This time they had raspberries so I had the opportunity of picking my own raspberries and take them home. The view was breath-taking and for a second I felt like I was in my hometown in Puerto Rico. I grew up in a place like that, with lots of mountains and beautiful sights. Although there's nothing like home, I had a really nice time away from the city and enjoying the simple life. On Sunday I spent the morning at Target checking out the new Altuzarra for Target collection (check it out here). I scored the black ankle-boots and I am so excited to wear them for fall and winter.  I will be doing a blog post soon talking a little bit more about the collection!

Hope you guys liked this weekend-diary and thank you so much for stopping by! 

Have a great day! 
Diana

----------

FELIZ LUNES! Espero que todos hayan tenido un excelente fin de semana. Para mi fué uno de esos fines de semana que nos queremos desconectar de todo e irnos a algún lugar tranquilo. El viernes tuve la oportunidad de visitar la cervecería local y probar algunas de las muestras de las diferentes cervezas locales (y no fué la mejor idea jaja). El sábado en la mañana el clima amaneció hermoso con una brisa de otoño y el cielo azul. El Otoño es una de mi estaciones favoritas, y lo mejor es el regreso del Pumpkin Spice Latte de Starbucks. En la tarde decidimos visitar un pueblo llamado Noblesville que se encuentra cerca de Indianapolis. Allá tenían una granja llamada Spencer Farm, donde puedes recoger las frutas de temporada que más te gustan. Esta vez tenían frambuesas, o "raspberries". La vista del lugar era hermosa y por un momento sentí que estaba en mi pueblito en Puerto Rico. Yo crecí en un lugar muy parecido a este, con montañas y vistas hermosas. Y aunque el refrán dice: "no hay lugar como casa" la pasé genial y me pude desconectar de la vida agetreada de la ciudad. El domingo pasé la mañana entera en Target viendo la nueva colección de Altuzarra for Target (pueden ver la colección aquí). Me gustaron muchas cosas pero lo más que me llamo la atención fueron las botas negras, ya que van a ser perfectas para los meses fríos. 

Espero que les haya gustado el diario de fotos de mi fin de semana! 

Qué pasen un lindo día! 
Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!