The Camillia Dress

April 18, 2016



Wearing the Camillia Skater Dress courtesy of Tobi 

If I had to choose a single clothing item to wear for the rest of my life, it would be the Camillia dress by Tobi without doubt. Not only the name is beautiful, but it has all my favorite details in one, from the off-the-shoulder style to the open back. I am a huge fan of dresses and I always look for ones that have unique details like these ones. This dress would be perfect for many occasions... wear it for Sunday brunch paired with flats and a sun hat, or even for a summer wedding. 
. . . 
Si tuviera que elegir una sola pieza de ropa para el resto de mi vida, sin duda lo seria este vestido de Tobi. No solo tiene todos los detalles que me gustan en un vestido, como los hombros abiertos y el detalle de la espalda, también es un vestido versátil que se puede utilizar en muchísimas ocasiones. 

Check out more Tobi favorites here: Dresses, Bodycon Dresses, Party Dresses and get 50% off your first order! 

xo, Diana 


This post was made in collaboration with Tobi. All opinions are my own.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!