Keepin' it Casual Romper... With Tobi

April 16, 2016



Romper c/o Tobi 

Happy Saturday friends! I am excited to share this casual weekend look in collaboration with Tobi. If you don't know what Tobi is you are seriously missing out. I've been a huge fan of their website for the longest time, which can explain my excitement for this collaboration. They carry the cutest clothing items... When I first saw the Keeping' it Casual romper on the website I knew I had to have it, especially since I am obsessed with anything off the shoulder. It is a versatile and simple romper that I can wear over and over again during summer. I see myself wearing it with wedges and a cute necklace for the evening or even as a swimsuit cover-up - it's one of those pieces that goes with everything. 


Check out more Tobi favorites here: Maxi Dresses, Bodysuits, Jumpsuits and get 50% off your first order! 

Stay tuned for a few more outfits that I am sharing this week with Tobi! 

xo, Diana 


This post was made in collaboration with Tobi. All opinions are my own. 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!