Right On Track Jumpsuit

April 27, 2016


 Jumpsuit courtesy of Tobi 


I finally found a jumpsuit that I love. It is the Right on Track halter jumpsuit by Tobi. I love it because it has a classic silhouette and it also has a beautiful open back detail - perfect for the warm summer days! The color white makes it so versatile and easy to pair with different colors for different occasions. 
. . . 

Finalmente encontré un enterizo que me encanta. Es el enterizo Right on Track halter de Tobi. Me encanta porque tiene una silueta clásica y el detalle de la espalda es hermoso, perfecto para los días calurosos del verano! El blanco lo hace más versátil y fácil de combinar con otros colores para distintas ocasiones.


Check out more Tobi favorites here: DressesBodycon DressesParty Dresses and get 50% off your first order! 

xo, Diana 


This post was made in collaboration with Tobi. All opinions are my own.





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!