September 16, 2014

Living Room







Happy Tuesday, guys!! I am happy to be back with a new home-decor post and I am finally showing you my little inspiration board for my living room. Some of you may know that I recently moved to a new apartment in Downtown Indianapolis. Ever since I moved I've been on major decorating mode and I wanted to share a few of the items that I've chosen for my living room. As you can see in the picture, my color scheme is white and gold.  I really love the warm feeling that it gives to the house and gold accents are super trendy right now! Mostly everything in the picture is from Target, and I am loving their new collection for fall! Perfect for my white and gold theme! 

I will soon post pictures of my actual living room so you can see how everything comes together! I hope you guys liked how I am decorating my living room and let me know if you are interested to see more of #mytrendyhome posts!

Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by! 
Diana
__________

¡Feliz martes a todas y todos! Hoy les traigo un post de "home-decor" y al fin les voy a mostrar lo que me ha inspirado para decorar mi nuevo apartamento. Si me siguen desde hace un tiempo, ya quizás saben que recientemente me mudé a un apartamento en Downtown Indianapolis. Ya saben lo que eso significa, a decorar! Quise comenzar con la sala porque es el primer lugar que vemos cuando entramos al apartamento. El tema que escogí fue el blanco y dorado. Personalmente me gusta mucho la decoración blanca porque hace ver el espacio más grande y limpio. Los toques dorados me encantan y están muy de moda últimamente. Casi todo lo he comprado en Target ya que siempre tienen cosas muy lindas y quedan perfectas con el apartamento. 

Pronto estaré subiendo mas fotos de como va quedando y así pueden ustedes inspirarse también. Espero que les haya gustado la manera en que estoy decorando y déjenme saber si les gustaría ver más posts de #mytrendyhome. 

¡Qué pasen un buen día! Hasta la próxima. 
Diana  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!