Bring Out the Booties!

September 17, 2014










Get The Look:




Hello everyone!! I can't believe is already Wednesday!! The weather is a lot colder than I expected it to be and it's only September. It seems that is going to be another crazy cold winter here in the Midwest. It's crazy how suddenly we are melting in the summer heat and then it gets so cold. The only thing that makes me happy about this weather is the fact that I can bring out my scarves, sweaters and boots! What gets you excited for fall? 

Hope you guys liked this casual and simple look and thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a great day! 
Diana
__________

¡Hola a todas y todos! No puedo creer que ya es miércoles, la semana está pasando muy rápido para mi. Esta semana el clima ha estado un poco frío, lo que me hace pensar que va a ser uno de esos inviernos extremadamente fríos. Es tan raro pensar que hace unos días estaba bien caluroso y de repente llega el frío sin darnos tiempo para prepararnos mentalmente...jaja. Una de las cosas que me gusta del clima más frío es que ya puedo sacar mis bufandas, abrigos y botitas. ¿Qué es lo más que les gusta del otoño? 

Espero que les haya gustado este look casual y cómodo. ¡Muchísimas gracias por visitar mi blog!
¡Hasta la próxima!
Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!