Insta Recap

April 10, 2015

I had to snag a picture with this! I love this city! 

 My Easter Day outfit. I kept it casual with a pair of coral jeans and my favorite off-the-shoulder blouse. I love how easy to style this blouse is! Just throw on a pair of jeans and you'll instantly look chic and put together. The one I am wearing is currently sold out, but I found a very similar one here

Home inspo from Pinterest. It's all about the little details! 

A simple quote with a powerful meaning to get me through the week. 

Selfie time to celebrate that the weekend is finally here!  PS. How cute is this necklace from Rocksbox? Use code dfernandezxoxo to get your first set for free! 

Hope you enjoyed this little Instagram Recap! I wish you all an amazing and happy weekend! 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!