Blue Earrings... With Rocksbox

April 13, 2015


Have you guys heard of Rocksbox before? When I first heard about it, I thought it was another one of those subscription services that I usually end up canceling. After seeing other fellow bloggers rave about it, I decided to give Rocksbox a try and it was oh so worth it (Read my first impression and review here). I loved it so much that I even got my Mom, who lives in Puerto Rico, to sign up for it. There's another great thing to know about Rocksbox, they ship to Puerto Rico! I am already on my second set, which included this lovely pair of earrings in a pretty blue shade. If you'd like to try it for yourself, use the code dfernandezxoxo to receive your first set for free! The best part is that there is no obligation to continue with the service if you're not pleased with it & you can cancel it at anytime. 



¿Han escuchado acerca de Rocksbox antes? Les tengo que admitir que la primera vez que escuche acerca de ellos pensé que era otro de esos servicios de suscripción, que usualmente hasta termino cancelando porque no me gustan. Después de ver a varias bloggers escribiendo y hablando maravillas acerca de ellos, les tuve que dar una oportunidad y ver de que se trataba. Una vez recibí el primer set, quedé enamorada de todos los accesorios que me enviaron (aquí pueden leer mi primera impresión y una breve reseña acerca de Rocksbox). Me encantó tanto que hasta le hice una suscripción a mi mamá en Puerto Rico y también le gustó muchísimo. Hasta ahora he recibido dos sets, y el último trajo este par de aretes en un tono de azul perfecto para la primavera y el verano. Si desean darle la oportunidad a Rocksbox y tratarlo por ustedes mismas, no olviden usar el cupón de descuento dfernandezxoxo para que reciban el primer set gratis. También recuerden que lo pueden cancelar en cualquier momento. 


Wearing: Blouse (sold out, similar here) and Bucket Bag by Forever 21, Skirt by H&M, Shoes by JustFab, Jewelry by Rocksbox.

Happy Monday, lovelies! Thanks for stopping by.
----------
Feliz lunes, amores! Gracias por visitar el blog.


*The Rocksbox subscription was gifted to me. All opinions are my own. 






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!