Photo Diary: Weekend Adventure!

August 25, 2014












Get The Look: Love Culture Shorts (similar)// Converse Sneakers// H&M Denim Shirt// Forever 21 Basic Tee (similar)// Huffy Cruiser Bike





Ever since I got my new bike I've been wanting to go on little adventures and discover places I've never visited in Indianapolis. This weekend was so much fun! I got to ride my new bike around Downtown Indianapolis and visit a few new places. The first stop was the City Market to get some fresh flowers. Then, we visited the Indiana State Museum. We didn't go inside the museum but outside was so pretty with beautiful gardens and a big fountain. If you're from Indiana I highly recommend visiting the State Museum before summer ends. After the museum, we stopped at the White River State Park, which is one of my favorite spots in the city. The White River State Park is a beautiful park with lots of green areas as well as a really nice bridge that overlooks city. Our last stop was The Canal Walk. The Canal Walk is a great area for walkers, bikers and you can even rent boats. It also has a few restaurants with an extremely pretty view. I can't wait to take my bike out again and continue discovering this beautiful city!

For the outfit, let's be real...Some days are just meant to be comfy! Whenever I want to look comfortable and stylish I always think of a pair of converse with a denim shirt. This time I paired my black high-waisted shorts with a basic tee and my chambray shirt. I ended up wearing the denim shirt around my waist which made the "awkward part of showing your butt with the high-waisted shorts" a lot easier. I love high-waisted shorts but I'm always concerned that when I go out I'll be showing my butt to every single person behind me! Do you guys have the same problem? Maybe I need to buy mine somewhere else! haha...
I hope you guys enjoyed today's post and HAPPY MONDAY!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!