Off The Shoulder Blouse-Look II

March 11, 2016



Top | Skirt | Shoes (similar here) | Bag (similar here

Happy FRI-YAY! 

I recently purchased this off-the-shoulder blouse from H&M and I've already styled it in two different ways. The first one (here) was a more casual and laid back look. Today, I wanted to show you how to wear it in a more dressy but still casual way. To achieve that, I paired the blouse with a faux-suede skirt and heeled sandals. I also added a small crossbody bag to give the look that casual vibe. How would you like style this amazing blouse? Let me know in the comments! 
. . . 
¡Feliz VIERNES!

Recientemente les mostré un atuendo utilizando esta blusa de H&M (pueden encontrar el post aquí). Esa ocasión combiné la blusa de una forma más casual y cómoda. Hoy les quiero mostrar como pueden combinarla de una manera distinta con solo cambiar algunas piezas. Esta vez estoy combinando la blusa con una falda y sandalias altas. También añadí un bolso pequeño para darle ese toque casual al look. Cómo ustedes combinarían esta blusa? Déjenme saber en los comentarios! 

xo, Diana 


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I love the skirt and the print on the top is gorgeous.
    Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete