Spring in the City

March 30, 2016



Dress by H&M | Shoes by Steve Madden | Bag by H&M | Hat by Forever 21

Hi lovelies! 
I hope you are all having a fantastic week. I am so happy because Spring is finally here and all the trees and flowers are starting to bloom. It's so exciting for me to think of sunny days, pretty flowers and spring dresses. I recently found this cute dress at H&M in their new spring collection. It sold out very quickly online, which is why I wasn't able to provide the link, but I am sure you can still find it at a local store. The dress is perfect for warm spring and summer days. It is comfortable, versatile and easy to style. Definitely a must have for me! This time I styled it for a Sunday spent around Downtown. I decided to wear flat sandals for comfort and a fedora hat to add a cute touch to the look. I can't wait to style this dress in many different ways soon! 
. . . 
Hola amores!
Espero que estén pasando una fantástica semana. Estoy bien contenta porque la Primavera ha llegado y los árboles y flores han comenzado a florecer. Ya me imagino los días soleados, las flores y los vestidos de primavera. En mi última visita a H&M encontré este vestido de la nueva colección de primavera. Lamentablemente se vendieron todos en su página web, por lo que no puedo proveerles con un link. Pero estoy segura que lo pueden encontrar en la tienda. Este vestido es perfecto para los días calientes de la primavera y verano. Es bastante cómodo, versátil y fácil de combinar. Definitivamente es una pieza necesaria para mi! Esta vez lo combiné para un domingo de paseo en el Downtown. Utilicé unas sandalias y un sombrero fedora para añadirle ese toque lindo al vestido. 
No puedo esperar a combinarlo de muchas maneras próximamente!

xo, Diana 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!