Nudes for Summer

June 20, 2013


               











Hello, my Loves!!

Today I wanted to dedicate this post to one of my favorite summer trends: Nude Colors! This morning I had in mind I wanted a soft yet cute look that was appropiate for the hot weather we are having lately. So, I decided to incorporate the "Nudes for Summer" trend in this simple outfit. 

Keep in mind, you don't have to follow every single trend if you feel that trend is not your style. I have seen so many trends that I simply don't like or they are not my style at all. What I like to do is incorporate the new trends into my personal style and that way I feel comfortable with what I'm wearing. 

I wore this outfit to a meeting I had in Indianapolis and got a lot of compliments on it!  :) Remember, fashion is a fun way to express yourself! wear what you love and what makes you feel comfortable and pretty! 

What's your favorite summer trend? :)

Hope you guys like this post & thank you all for visiting and reading my blog! ♥


xoxo,
post signature


What I Wore: 
Top- TJMaxx
Necklace- Forever21
Skirt- H&M
Shoes- Forever21
Gold Ring- H&M

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!