City Chic

December 6, 2014






Wearing: Coat (similar here), Scarf (similar), Leggings and Bag (similar) by H&M, Sweater by Forever 21, Shoes by Charlotte Russe



Happy Saturday lovelies! I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. 

Today's #blogmas post is a cozy look that I wore to go see the Christmas lights at downtown. We live really close to the Monument Circle, which is where all the pretty lights are at, so I decided to bundle up and walk there. Everything was so pretty and magical! I just love this time of the year, there's something so magical about Christmas lights and decorations in the city. 

Have you attended any Christmas activities in your city yet? I'd love to read your experiences in the comments! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo, Diana


Shop The Look




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!