Holiday Gift Guide For Her

December 5, 2014

Are you doing some holiday shopping this weekend? I've put together a gift guide that includes perfect gift ideas for all the ladies out there!

2. Anthropologie Monogram Mug - makes for a cute personalized gift and only $8
5. Sugar Paper 2015 Planner - perfect for the beginning of a new year
6. Jo Malone Home Candle - for those who love their home to smell lovely
7. Kate Spade Heart Keychain - the perfect stocking stuffer! 
8. Fends Headphones - a pair of these is definitely on my Christmas wishlist! 
9. 2015 Les Femmes Calendar - calendar with super cute fashion prints, perfect for a stylish lady!


I have to admit that it's a lot harder to shop for girls than it is for boys. Whenever I'm holiday shopping for my lady friends I have the hardest time deciding on what to get them and it makes the shopping experience a little stressful. This year I have decided to be ahead of the game and prepare a gift guide of "girl approved" ideas that have helped me (and will hopefully help you) make the holiday shopping a lot more fun.  

When shopping for your best friends think of a cute personalized gift like the monogram mugs from Anthropologie. It is so cute and thoughtful to receive something that has your initial on it! Another great gift for your girl friend can be something that will help them stay organized like the 2015 Sugar Paper Planner and the 2015 Les Femmes Calendar.  A pair of headphones makes the perfect gift for a sister or cousin. I personally love the Fends headphones and I'm definitely adding them to my wishlist! For the girl that loves jewelry, a sparkly necklace or a nice watch is the way to go. Every girl loves a little sparkle in their lives! Lastly, a nice scent is the ultimate gift for any lady. One of my favorite perfume scents is the Marc Jacobs Daisy
A really nice candle like the one by Jo Malone can also be the most perfect little detail. 

Hopefully this post was helpful for you and it can help you get some ideas!

Wish you all a fantastic weekend & thank you so much for stopping by!

xoxo, Diana


Shop The Holiday Gift Guide For Her



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!