Plaid + Leopard

December 4, 2014







Wearing: Sweater, Pants (similar here) and Bag (similar here) by H&M, Shirt by Forever 21, Shoes by Target

Welcome to blogmas day 4! I'm really enjoying blogging everyday for you guys and it is also really helping me to stay motivated. I always love to challenge myself and blogging everyday is definitely challenging but exciting at the same time. Today's outfit post is all about mixing prints and layering. I've been experimenting with the mixing prints trend and I'm a huge fan of plaid and leopard together. To make the look a little bit more preppy and chic I added the knit sweater from h&m and a cute necklace to accessorize it. I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit post and don't forget to check back tomorrow for blogmas day 5! 

Happy Thursday! 
xoxo, Diana 


Shop The Look



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!