Red Sweater...

December 3, 2014







Wearing: Sweater by Forever 21, Leggings by Nordstrom, Booties by Just Fab (similar here), Trench Coat (old, similar here), Beanie by H&M (similar here)


This is one of those super casual looks that I absolutely love. A red sweater is a must-have for the winter months and this one from Forever 21 is my current favorite. I like that it has the "cowl neck" style which really helps to keep me warm. I also like that is kind of long so you can easily pair it with your favorite leggings. To make the look more winter appropriate, I added a cute beanie and a trench coat. I think this casual look is perfect for an everyday wear or for the weekend. What do you guys think of this one? 

I hope you guys have a wonderful Wednesday & don't forget to come back tomorrow for another #Blogmas post! 

xoxo, Diana


Shop The Post



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!