{Denim Shirt & Maxi Skirt} Outfit of the Day

June 6, 2013



 






Hello there! :)

Happy Thursday everyone!! hope you're having a fantastic day! :)

For today's post I wanted to share with you my favorite way to wear a "maxi skirt". I really like the girly and bohemian vibe of wearing a maxi skirt with a denim shirt. I am wearing my favorite black maxi skirt from H&M (similar here). My denim shirt is from Forever 21 and my wedges are from DailyLook (find them here). There is so many ways you can style this skirt, and it can be a great transition piece from summer to fall.

Hope you guys like this outfit post! :)

Do you guys have any special plans for the weekend? :) I have to work (boo!) but I might do something fun on Sunday! I'll keep you guys posted!

Thanks you so much for stopping by and reading my blog! ♥

Xo
post signature






Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! so we can stay connected all week! ^_^

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!