Studded Shorts

June 4, 2013












Hello my loves!!!

Today was a beautiful day where I live and I wanted to take advantage of it, so I decided to wear my favorite pair of shorts from Forever 21. This shorts are very versatile and I did an outfit post with them before but in a more dressy way. Today is more casual and comfy! :) Adding the red crossbody, in my opinion, gives the outfit a nice and fun pop of color! Finally, I wore my favorite flat sandals from Steve Madden. 



PS. Do you guys like Starbucks?  who doesn't love Starbucks... LOL :p
I'm obsessed with the Vanilla Bean Frap with a pump of raspberry! :) It's SO good! 


Hope you guys have an amazing rest of the day! 

XO♥
post signature

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! so we can stay connected all week! ^_^

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!