Weekend Wear

March 23, 2015


Happy Monday! I am so happy to be back with a new look after been extremely busy with the move. If you don't follow me on Instagram, then you probably don't know the awesome news that I moved to a different apartment last week! I really enjoy living in Downtown Indianapolis, so my fiancée and I decided to stay in the same building and move to a bigger apartment. I am so excited to start decorating the new place, so I've been searching Pinterest for some inspiration. Once I am organized, I will be sharing some photos with you guys. Yay! 

As I mentioned, last week I spent most of my time moving and organizing stuff, so I didn't really got time to dress up and look like a "decent person". In fact, I think I wore the same hoodie and sweat pants for three days in a row. I know, I know... not very fashionable at all. After being a total mess for the entire week, I almost felt the need to put on some nice clothes and get out of the apartment. I wanted to look nice while keeping things comfortable and casual. I wore my new comfy jeans by YMI Jeans with a pretty shoulder blouse. If you love comfortable and high quality jeans, I definitely recommend that you try YMI Jeans. They have a great selection of denim - including jeans, shorts and vests. The ones I am wearing for this look are called the Wanna Betta Butt, and if the name didn't give it away, they are supposed to make the bum area look more firm and defined. I liked that they are very stretchy, and they almost feel like you are wearing leggings. What do you guys think of the look? I hope you enjoyed it and I wish you all a fantastic week! 



¡Feliz lunes! Estoy muy contenta de estar de regreso con un nuevo post después de haber estado super ocupada con la mudanza. Si no me siguen en Instagram, entonces probablemente no se han enterado de la nueva noticia. La semana pasada estuve mudándome a un nuevo apartamento en el mismo complejo que vivía antes. Me gusta muchísimo vivir en Downtown Indianapolis, así que mi prometido y yo decidimos quedarnos en el mismo edificio y cambiarnos a un apartamento un poco más grande. Estoy muy emocionada y ansiosa por comenzar a decorar el nuevo apartamento. Ya pueden imaginar que me la he pasado en Pinterest tratando de buscar inspiración. Tan pronto el apartamento esté más organizado, les estaré mostrando algunas fotos. ¡Yay! 

Como les conté, estuve la semana completa mudándome, así que no tuve tiempo para arreglarme y verme como una "persona decente". De hecho, creo que estuve usando el mismo abrigo y sudadera por tres días corridos. Lo sé, lo sé... no muy fashionable que digamos. Ya para el fin de semana, sentí la necesidad de arreglarme un poco y salir del apartamento. Quería ponerme algo nice y al mismo tiempo estar cómoda y casual. Terminé usando unos jeans bien cómodos de YMI Jeans con una blusa de hombros expuestos. Si les gusta invertir en jeans cómodos y de buena calidad, definitivamente les recomiendo que traten YMI Jeans. Tienen una gran selección de denim - incluyendo jeans, pantalones cortos, y chalecos. Los jeans que estoy utilizando en el look son los Wanna Betta Butt, y si el nombre no les ayudo a adivinar, están supuestos a hacer el área trasera ver más firme y definida. Lo más que me agradó de estos jeans es la flexibilidad y que se sienten tan cómodos como un par de leggings. ¿Qué les pareció el look? Espero que lo hayan disfrutado. ¡Les deseo una excelente semana! 



 Wearing: Top (sold out, similar here) and Bucket Bag by Forever 21, Jeans by YMI Jeans (c/o), Shoes by Lulu's, Bracelet by Rocksbox (use code dfernandezxoxo to get the first set for free!)

The Wanna Betta Butt Jeans were gifted to me by YMI Jeans. All the opinions are my own. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!