Casual Stripes

February 5, 2015


As I get ready to celebrate my birthday tomorrow (yay!) I wanted to share this casual and laid back look with you guys. I love pairing a striped sweater, a cute cardigan and boyfriend jeans. I think it is a very classic combination that looks good on any season. A look like this one is perfect for the weekend or for a day out with friends. 


Mientras me preparo para celebrar mi cumpleaños mañana (¡ya estoy viejita!) les quería compartir este atuendo casual y cómodo. Me encanta esta combinación ya que es un look clásico que funciona para cualquier estación del año. Un atuendo como este sería perfecto para el fin de semana o para una salida con los amigos. 



 Wearing: top by forever 21, cardigan (sold out, similar here), jeans by charlotte russe, shoes by just fab (similar here), bag by h&m (similar here), sunglasses by aldo 

Wish you all a fantastic day! 
----------
¡Les deseo a todos un excelente día!






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!