Birthday Girl

February 9, 2015


You guys, I am 26 years old! I'm still trying to get used to the idea of saying that out loud and I have to admit it feels really weird. Anyways, I wanted to share a few snaps from my birthday celebration and also show you guys what I wore. 
Todavía me estoy acostumbrando a la idea de decir que tengo 26 años y tengo que admitir que se siente super raro. Aún estoy en esa etapa de que cuando me pregunten mi edad voy a decir 25...jaja... ¿no les pasa lo mismo? Ya veré como me acostumbro. Hoy les quería compartir algunas fotos de la celebración y el atuendo que utilicé.
I love the combination of soft pink and gold so that's the color scheme I went for. Also, Valentine's Day is just around and I thought this outfit is so cute for a Valentine's day date. This dress is really flirty & fun yet sophisticated. The lace details add the perfect touch and make this dress very romantic and cute.  
Me encanta la combinación del rosado y el color oro así que decidí utilizar esos colores en mi atuendo. Este look también sería perfecto para el día de San Valentin. El vestido es muy divertido y los detalles de encaje le dan el toque perfecto.



Wearing: dress by forever 21, shoes (sold out, similar here), earrings by hello cheeseburger (similar here)


Shop this look: 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!