Sporty Chic

February 3, 2015



This past weekend I got to wear this outfit to have lunch with some really good friends. We went to one of my favorite sushi restaurants near Purdue University and then we tried a new bubble tea place. It was great to spend quality time with my friends since I don't get to see them very often. Moving on to the look, one of my favorite things to do when the weekend arrives is keeping my outfits very comfortable and relaxed. Some of my weekend go-to pieces are a cute pair of sneakers, a cozy jacket and skinny jeans. For this look I added a cozy leopard print scarf since it was a bit cold. 

En esta publicación les quería mostrar el atuendo que utilize durante el fin de semana para ir a comer con unas buenas amistades. Fuimos a mi restaurante de sushi favorito cerca de la Universidad de Purdue y también probamos un lugar nuevo en el que sirven bubble tea. Me encanto ver a mis amigos, ya que no los veía desde hace un tiempo, y pasar un buen rato con ellos. Ahora hablando un poco sobre el atuendo, los fines de semana me encanta utilizar ropa casual y cómoda. Algunas de mis piezas favoritas son un par de zapatos cómodos (usualmente flats o sneakers), un abrigo y un par de skinny jeans. Para este look añadí una bufanda para protegerme del frío.

Wearing: Cardigan by Forever 21 (similar here), Scarf by H&M (similar here), Top (similar here), Sunglasses by Aldo, Converse Sneakers by Chuck Taylor, Bag (old, similar here

Hope you are having a fantastic week so far!
----------
Espero que estén pasando una excelente semana!



Shop this look:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!