My Weekend Style

January 12, 2015









Wearing: Beanie by Forever 21, Scarf (similar) by Target, Coat (old, similar here) Top (similar) and Bag (similar) by H&M, Jeans by CR, Shoes by Converse 

One of my favorite things about winter fashion is how easy it is to accessorize an outfit-- just throw on a cute beanie and a cozy scarf and you are ready to go. On most winter days this is what you'll find me wearing, especially during the weekends. I like to call outfits like this ones my "weekend uniform". This outfit in particular is what I wore yesterday to go have lunch and buy some groceries, nothing special or fancy! I also bought a bouquet of tulips to brighten the gloomy day we were having in Indianapolis. This outfit is extremely casual and comfortable and I love how the Converse sneakers add a laid back feeling to the entire look. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit post! Happy Monday!




Shop The Look:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!