Staple Pieces

January 14, 2015








Wearing: Jacket (similar here), Sweater (similar) and Scarf (similar) by H&M, Shirt and Leggings by Nordstrom, Booties (similar here) by Target 

Whenever I am choosing an outfit, I usually see myself going back to the same items. Most of the times these items are staple pieces that I can wear again and again in many different ways. That is why lately I have been shopping for quality and not for quantity. It is better to have a few things in your closet, items that you know you absolutely love, than having tons of clothes and wear them only once or twice.

Mostly everything that I am wearing in this post I consider to be a staple piece. I can't even tell you how many times I have worn the same jacket and the leopard print scarf. These items are staple pieces in my closet and I know I'll be wearing them for many years to come and no matter the season. The same goes for the simple gray knit jacket and the white shirt. 

The key to having great staple pieces is to buy what works for you! When you go shopping, try to find that black jacket that you absolutely love or the button-down shirt that fits you perfectly. Once you start doing this, I can assure you that you will find many ways to change up your outfits and wear what you have in your closet for many years.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and thank you so much for stopping by! 





Shop similar options here:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!