Plaid Scarf

November 6, 2014







What I'm Wearing: Forever 21 Leather Jacket// Target Booties (similar here)// H&M Bag// Forever 21 Scarf (similar here and here)// H&M Jeans (similar here)

Happy Thursday, lovelies! 
Today I wanted to share one of my recent fall-fashion obsessions, and that's plaid scarves! I'm going to admit that I have joined all the fashion bloggers that I follow on Instagram and now I'm obsessed with this trend too! They're so cozy it's like wearing a blanket. For this look, I'm wearing my favorite plaid scarf from Forever 21 with a leather jacket and black skinnies. I really love this outfit and now I want to wear it everyday. 
What do you guys think of plaid scarves? I'll love to hear your opinions!  

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
xoxo, Diana


Shop The Post




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!