Black and White for Autumn

November 3, 2014






What I'm Wearing: H&M Top and Bag// Charlotte Russe Jeans// Target Style Booties (similar here)

One of my favorite color combinations for the fall is certainly black and white. I always have fun combining this two colors and surprisingly you can get really creative with your looks. One of my favorite ways to wear black and white is by adding a pop of color. Simply add a pair of red shoes or a burgundy scarf and you will have a super cute and stylish outfit. For this look in particular, I kept everything really simple since it was the weekend and it was more on the casual side, but I did add a little pop of color by wearing red lips. 
What is your favorite way to style black and white? Share your responses in the comments! 

Wish you all a great week and thanks for stopping by!  
xoxo, Diana 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!