October Fashion Favorites

November 1, 2014



HAPPY WEEKEND! October has come to an end and i'ts time to share my monthly fashion favorites. For this month, I have quite a few favorites to share with you! Probably because the weather started to cool down and I love fall clothes. My first favorite is my floppy hat, which I wear all the time and in my opinion is a fall must-have for any wardrobe. I've also been obsessed with leopard print for fall so I have to include my leopard print scarf and slip-ons. They go with everything and they both add a chic vibe to any outfit. A pair of black booties has also been a favorite for the month of October, I particularly love this Chelsea Boots from Topshop, super comfortable and they also go with any outfit. Last, if you're going to buy new clothes for fall, make sure you include a plaid shirt in your list. I recently got this one from Forever 21 I've been wearing it all the time.

Do you guys have any fashion favorites for the month of October? Share them in the comments!
Wish you all a great day!
xoxo, Diana


Shop My Favorites





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!