Brights for Winter

January 16, 2015





 In this post I'm wearing: Cardigan by Forever 21 (similar here), Pants by H&M (similar here), Shoes by Target (similar here), Handbag by Just Fab (sold out, similar here)

Happy Friday everyone!

I bought this handbag last summer and totally forgot I had it in my closet. I usually like to stick with neutrals for my bags and shoes, but it feels good to step out of the comfort zone every once in a while. I love the details on this bag and I thought it would look really cute while paired with a bright neon shirt. Lately, I have been enjoying adding bright colors to my outfits, especially to brighten the gloomy winter days.  

Since it's still pretty cold where I live, I decided to add the cozy cardigan - after finishing the photos I had to run and grab my coat (not pictured!) - Those are the things you have to do when you are a fashion blogger and you really want to take nice photos. Most of the time I am freezing to death and I have to run to a warm place afterwards...haha...but it's all good... I still love what I do. I really enjoy sharing my style with all of you and hopefully you guys enjoy it too! 

I wish you all an amazing weekend and thank you for stopping by! 




Shop the post:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!