Cozy Winter Look

January 7, 2015







 Wearing: Coat (similar here) and Sweater (loving this one) by Forever 21, Beanie (similar) by Old Navy, Boots (old, similar here), Jeans by Charlotte Russe

Happy New Year everyone!

I am so happy to be back with a new outfit post after all the Holiday festivities and quality time with my family. I wasn't able to travel home this year so my family decided to surprise me and flight all the way from Puerto Rico to spend the Holidays with me. I had the chance to take them to a lot of different places, including The Indianapolis Museum of Art, The Zoo and The Windy City, Chicago! They were definitely not used to the freezing cold weather but I am certain that they had a really nice time!

Moving on to the outfit, I wore this cozy winter look for the snow day we had yesterday. I was so excited to finally see some snow since we haven't got that much here in Indianapolis. I wanted to wear something casual and comfortable while keeping in mind the freezing temperatures outside. That is why I chose to wear my cozy plaid coat and my favorite pom-pom beanie, since they never fail to keep me warm. I have also been a huge fan of turtleneck sweaters this winter season and I thought it would look really cute paired with the plaid coat and black skinny jeans. What do you think of this look? I'd love to read your opinions in the comments!

Wish you all a fantastic day and thank you for stopping by!




Shop The Look:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!