Blush Tones

January 28, 2015


Maybe it's the warmer temperatures we had last week or the fact that I am really over winter weather, but I am so ready to bring out some of my spring favorites. I love this blush-toned sweater and I can honestly say that it's the most comfortable piece of clothing that I own. I decided to wear it with a pair of nude skinny jeans and nude booties to keep the look very soft. Something that I've been seeing a lot is the all white trend - see more here - which is what inspired me to create this soft look. I added the light denim jacket to keep me warm just in case I got cold but I think it adds a really nice touch to the entire outfit. 
No sé si es la temperatura un poco más caliente que tuvimos la semana pasada o el hecho de que estoy cansada del invierno, pero estoy más que lista para comenzar a utilizar mi ropa de primavera. Este abrigo o sweater color crema me encanta y honestamente les digo que es la pieza de ropa más cómoda que tengo. Decidí combinarlo con un par de jeans color crema ya que una de las tendencias para primavera es utilizar colores suaves. Algo que he visto mucho son los atuendos completamente blancos - también conocidos como "all white looks". Vean un ejemplo aquí




Wearing: Sweater (similar here) and Pants by H&M, Denim Jacket (similar), Bag (loving this one) and Necklace (similar here) by Forever 21, Shoes by Charlotte Russe (similar pair here), Sunglasses by Aldo

Are you guys ready for some warm weather too? Let me know in the comments what is your favorite trend for spring and if you liked this look! 

----------

Si ya están listas para la primavera al igual que yo, déjenme saber en los comentarios cuál es su tendencia favorita y que les pareció este atuendo. 



Shop this look:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!