Update: New Blog Design Tour

January 20, 2015





Welcome to the new mytrendyheart.com

Looks a lot better, right? You might be wondering why I decided to change the design and if you were used to the old layout you might feel a bit lost. 

I decided to change my old layout because I noticed that it wasn't very user-friendly and it was time for a change. I have been working on a new blog design + branding for the past few months, and even though that is not even closed to be finished, I decided to change the layout to a more simple and user-friendly one. I am working with a web designer to completely change this blog and make it look more professional but in the meantime, I hope you guys like the little changes I've made. 

What's new? If you noticed the menu bar at the top of the page, you may have seen some new categories. I updated all of them including the about me section and the contact information. I also added a shop category, where you can take a peek and shop my favorite items. If you are looking for a specific post, they are all organized under relevant categories. Under the style category you will find relevant subcategories such as outfits, how-to-wear series and looks of the day. The same goes for the other categories. Last but not least, from now on every blog post will be written in both english and spanish! I had a lot of requests to do this and I cannot be more excited to write in both languages. 

More exciting changes are coming to this site in the future but I wanted to give you guys a little tour so you can have a better experience and hopefully come back soon. 

What do you guys think? I'd love to hear your opinions and/or feedback! 

----------

 ¡Bienvenidos al nuevo mytrendyheart.com

Mucho mejor, verdad? Les cuento que decidí hacer varios cambios en este blog incluyendo un nuevo diseño gráfico. Si han visitado mi blog en los últimos meses probablemente notaron algo diferente tan pronto entraron. Decidí cambiar el diseño ya que el que tenía anteriormente era muy complicado y ya era tiempo de hacer un cambio. En los últimos meses he estado trabajando con una diseñadora gráfica para darle un look más profesional a este blog, y aunque todavía falta bastante tiempo para que este completamente terminado, decidí cambiar el diseño a uno más simple mientras tanto. 

¿Cuáles son las cosas nuevas pueden encontrar? Si notaron el nuevo menú de navegación en la parte de arriba, en el pueden encontrar nuevas categorías. Todas las categorías están actualizadas incluyendo la sección de about me/sobre mí. Una de las categorías nuevas que pueden encontrar es la de shop, en ella pueden encontrar mis productos favoritos y comprarlos directamente desde ahí. Ya sean mis zapatos favoritos o algún producto de belleza que me guste, de seguro lo encontraran en esa categoría. Las demás categorías están organizadas de manera que puedan buscar las publicaciones de una forma mas fácil. Por último, ¡desde hoy en adelante todas las publicaciones estarán redactadas en inglés y español! Muchísimos lectores me pidieron que hiciera esto y estoy contentísima de escribir en ambos idiomas. 

 ¡Muchos cambios emocionantes están por venir para este blog! Por el momento les quería hablar un poco sobre las cosas nuevas que pueden encontrar. Déjenme saber en los comentarios que les pareció el nuevo diseño.  ¡Me encantaría saber sus opiniones!   



Image via The Everygirl



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!