Pattern Mixing: Stripes + Leopard

October 29, 2014








What I'm Wearing: Target Style Shirt // H&M Scarf (similar here)// Charlotte Russe Jeans// Target Booties // H&M Bag (similar here and here) // Kendra Scott Earrings

A trend that I have been loving lately is the pattern mixing trend. I'm not going to lie, at first I was a little bit skeptical about this one, especially because I thought I wasn't going to be able to pull it off. Nonetheless, I decided to give it a go and start with the basics, leopard print and stripes, and I'm definitely going to start experimenting with more pattern mixing for fall and winter. I was surprised of how cool it is and of course, I tried to incorporate this trend into my own style and I was very pleased with the results. I kept the look very casual with some comfy jeans and booties. The best part, I was able to wear this without a jacket because the weather in Indianapolis has been amazing, it kinda feels like summer over here and I'm not complaining! 
What are your thoughts about this trend? I will love to read your answers in the comments! 

Have a fantastic day! 
xoxo, Diana  


Shop This Post



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!