My Trendy Home: Office Space Inspiration

December 18, 2014


I have recently been looking for a ton of ideas for my office space on Pinterest. I love decorating my place and changing things up every once in a while. Finding ideas on Pinterest is always overwhelming since you see so many things and I see myself wanting to replicate everything.  Thankfully, I think I have found the theme I'm going for and I can't wait to start decorating. 

Here are a few photos that I've been using for inspiration.





I will like to stick with the white furniture since it keeps everything looking clean and bright. I also love the gold accents like the table lamp and the desk accessories - so feminine and pretty! A small gallery wall is also on the plans but I am still trying to find a place to get frames for a cheaper price. Do you guys have a any recommendations on gallery walls? I think that is going to be one of the last things I'll be adding since I know they can be a bit hard to build. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this home décor post & thank you for stopping by!
xoxo, Diana

Images via The Everygirl 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!