Pumpkin Patch

October 27, 2013







H&M sweater, Target scarf, Forever21 leggins, CharlotteRusse booties 

 Happy Sunday loves!!

Visiting a pumpkin patch was one of the first things I wrote in my fall to-do list. Today was the first time my fiancée and I visited a pumpkin patch and corn maze and I have to say I am already excited for next year! My favorite thing about the pumpkin patch was getting to choose your own pumpkins, it was like a little adventure to find the prettiest ones! After the pumpkin adventure, my fiancée and I went to the corn maze and I have to admit I was a little scared at first, obviously I didn't wanted to get lost inside the maze!!  But then, it became a fun adventure because they gave us a map and you had to find different stations inside the maze that had coupons for different stores, so it was kinda like a game! Also, the day was perfect! It was sunny and a little warm. So, if you still have a chance to visit a pumpkin patch and corn maze, do it! 

Hope you guys liked my first pumpkin patch adventure! :)

Until next time!♥
-Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!