Outfit of the Day

October 31, 2013







Express Striped Peplum Top (similar here)// F21 Leather Jacket (loving this one)
Steve Madden Handbag// Target Style Boots


Hey loves! 
In today's post I wanted to share with you this comfortable and casual look. As you might know, the black and white trend is huge for this fall season. I personally love to incorporate each trend with my own personal style, that is why I tried to incorporate it in a casual way for today's outfit. The black and white peplum top was the piece I started with when I started putting this look together. I added the leather jacket to make this look a bit more edgy, I really love this jacket because it has cotton sleeves which makes it a bit more warm. 
For bottoms, I am wearing this light gray skinny jeans from PacSun. 

What is your favorite trend for the fall? :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this casual look! 

Until next time! ♥
-Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!