Pop of Color

October 23, 2013




Forever21 Jacket, H&M skinny jeans, Target Style boots (find them here)

Hey guys!!! 

Happy Wednesday!! what a cold week we are having so far in Indiana! I guess it's that time of the year when the cold arrives and we start missing those summer days. Anyways, I wanted to share this casual outfit of the day that I wore yesterday. It was very rainy and cold, but I wanted to bring some color to a gloomy day! that is why I paired this colorful pair of jeans from H&M with a black jacket and boots. This magenta color is very trendy for the fall season and I think it looks really pretty when combined with black. My scarf was a gift from a friend, and I really like how it looks with the magenta jeans.

Do you have a pair of colored jeans? Let me know in the comments what is your favorite way to style them! :)

Until next time!♥
-Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!