Summer Dress in September

September 2, 2014









Get The Look:
Forever 21 Dress (here)
Just Fab Shoes (similar here)
Steve Madden Bag (loving this one)
Charlotte Russe Necklace (similar here)


Hello, dear friends! I am so excited to be back with a new outfit post! Since we only have a few more weeks of warm weather, I am taking advantage and wearing all my summer dresses until I have to take out the boots and sweaters. I know that everyone is so excited for fall but in Indiana it's still really nice and warm and that rarely happens so, I'll be wearing dresses until the chilly weather arrives. Are you guys still wearing your pretty dresses? Let me know in the comments! 

Have an amazing rest of the week & thanks for stopping by! 
Until next time!
Diana





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!