Summer To Fall

August 29, 2014












Get The Look: 

Brandy Melville Skirt (similar here)
Charlotte Russe Top (similar here
Target Booties (similar here)
Forever 21 Hat (here)

It's FRIDAY! (happy dance)!! This weekend is Labor Day weekend which in the United States is also known as the end of summer. Even though I love summer I am ready for pumpkin spice latte's, chunky scarves and cozy sweaters. One of the things I really like about living in the Midwest is that we get to experience the magic of every season, and fall is one of my favorites!  
For this outfit post, I am transforming this lace crop-top and flow-y skirt into fall by adding a few pieces. The floppy hat and the black booties add the perfect touch that instantly makes me think of fall. Since the weather is still warm, I can still wear my short skirts and crop-tops without being too cold. 
Are you guys excited for fall? Let me know what are the pieces that you're adding to your summer outfits to make them more fall appropriate!! 

Have an amazing weekend & thanks for stopping by!
Diana 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!