Outfit Post & Life Update...

July 28, 2015



Wearing: Skirt: Nordstrom | Top: H&M | Shoes: Target | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Bag: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Forever 21

Happy Tuesday friends! Long time no see...I hope you are having a great week so far. 

A few days ago, I announced in my social accounts the reason why I haven't updated the blog in a while. I will write a full post explaining why, but today I wanted to briefly tell you about it. I had to make an unexpected trip to Puerto Rico last week to say goodbye to a family member. I've been in Puerto Rico for a little over a week spending time with my family and grieving the loss of a very special person in my life. 

I shot this outfit before leaving to Puerto Rico, but with all the last minute traveling, I didn't get a chance to upload it until now. I hope you enjoyed the pictures and hopefully the outfit will inspire you. Stay tuned for more posts coming next week! 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@mytrendyheart)...I've been posting a lot of pictures from Puerto Rico!  
. . . 
Feliz martes, amores! Espero que estén pasando una linda semana...

Hace unos días atrás escribí en mis redes sociales la razón por la cual no he actualizado el blog. Después voy a escribir un post explicándolo todo, pero les quería dejar saber por aquí lo que sucedió. La semana pasada tuve que hacer un viaje inesperado a Puerto Rico cuando recibí la noticia de que un ser querido había fallecido. Gracias a Dios he estado rodeada de familia y buenas amistades que han hecho el proceso un poco más fácil para mi. Es muy difícil decirle hasta luego a un familiar, pero Dios le ha brindado mucha fortaleza a mi familia.  

Las fotos que les muestro hoy las tomé el día antes de salir para Puerto Rico, pero como el viaje me tomó por sorpresa, no tuve tiempo de subirlas hasta hoy. Espero que disfruten las fotos y que encuentren un poco de inspiración en el outfit. 

Después estaré subiendo más fotos de moda, pero por ahora pueden seguirme en Instagram (@mytrendyheart) para que vean las fotos que he tomado aquí en Puerto Rico. 
xo, Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!