Transition

September 2, 2015



Sweater: H&M | Jeans: similar style here | Bag: JustFab | Shoes: Vince Camuto via Nordstrom | Hat: H&M (similar here) | Sunglasses: RayBan via Ditto

Hi again, friends! I am SO happy to be back on the blog after taking some time off. 

I really believe that all bloggers/content creators need a break every once in a while to gather inspiration and purpose. I was so lucky to be able to travel to my country and spend quality time with my loved ones during this little "blog break". During the time off, I was able to think of so many cool ideas for this blog. I want to start implementing the ideas right away, but first I would love to have your feedback. Please feel free to leave a comment below telling me the things that you'd like to see on My Trendy Heart. Do you guys want more beauty and lifestyle publications, or are you more interested in the fashion posts? Feel free to leave me your opinion in the comment section! At the end of the day, this blog's purpose is to provide inspiration and advice to all of you! 

Now moving on to the outfit post... For today's look, I wanted to pair neutral pieces to create a transitional summer to fall outfit. When transitioning your closet from summer to fall, pair your summer pieces with a hat and booties to make the look more autumnal. You can also layer a light cardigan over your outfits if the weather gets cooler. Since the weather is still warm where I live, I paired my favorite jeans with a knitted sweater. I also added a hat and booties to make the look more autumnal. I love this pair of booties from Vince Camuto that I got during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. They are the perfect pair of nude booties and I already know that they're going to get a lot of use this autumn! What do you guys think of the look? I hope it provides some inspiration for your summer to fall looks! 
. . . 
Hola amores! Estoy TAN feliz de estar de regreso en el blog después de un tiempo de "descanso" muy necesitado. 

Yo sí soy de las que piensa que tod@s los bloggers/creadores de contenido deben tomar un descanso del mundo del internet y las redes sociales. Muchas veces perdemos la inspiración y el propósito de nuestro contenido, especialmente con tantas personas haciendo lo mismo hoy día. Yo tuve la grandiosa oportunidad de pasar este tiempo de descanso en mi país compartiendo con mis seres queridos. Nada mejor que el tiempo en familia, cierto? Durante el pequeño break tuve la oportunidad de pensar en muchísimas ideas para este blog, las cuales me encantaría comenzar a implementar desde ya. Por eso tengo un favor enorme que pedirles. Me encantaría que escriban sus consejos y opiniones sobre los temas que les gustaría leer en My Trendy Heart. Les gustaría ver mas publicaciones de belleza y estilo de vida? O quieren que el blog se concentre más en publicaciones de moda? No tengan miedo de escribirme sus opiniones en la sección de comentarios. 

Cambiando un poco el tema, que tal si les cuento un poco acerca del atuendo de hoy... Para este look quise incorporar piezas neutrales para crear un atuendo perfecto para la transición de verano a otoño. Lograr un atuendo más apropiado para el otoño es muy simple. Tan solo combina piezas como unas botitas o un sombrero con la ropa que ya tienes en tu closet. Por ejemplo, yo combine mis jeans favoritos con un sweater tejido que utilicé muchísimo durante el verano, con unas botas neutrales y un sombrero estilo fedora. Qué les pareció el look? Espero que les provea un poco de inspiración para sus looks de verano a otoño!
. . . 
xo, Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!