FIVE FAVORITE: Summer Foundation

June 23, 2015

My top 5 foundations to wear when the temperatures rise...



When I'm in the market for a summer foundation, the first thing I look for is the amount of SFP in it. It's important that your summer foundation has SPF in it because this will protect your face from the sun, which will result in a more flawless and even skin-tone. I usually try to find foundations with SPF 15 at the least, but for the warmer months I usually go with SPF 20.

One of my favorites for everyday use, or for days that I don't want a lot of coverage, is the BareMinerals Original Foundation. This is a mineral-based foundation with SPF 15 that has light to medium coverage. I like to use mineral powder foundation for the summer because my skin is more oily during those months, also the mineral powder prevents your face from looking shiny. If you prefer a more high-end foundation that also has light-to-medium coverage, I highly recommend the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. This foundation is very light-weight and gives you a flawless finish. The Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer has a light-to-medium-coverage, and is an oil-free tinted moisturizer with SPF 20.

For the days that I want a bit more coverage, I use the Make Up Forever HD Foundation. I usually wear this foundation for nighttime or when I am taking photos. This foundation covers really well while still keeping your face looking natural and flawless.

Do you have a favorite foundation to wear in the summer?

I hope this post was helpful. Thank you for stopping by! 
. . .
Cuando estoy en busca de una base para el verano, lo primordial para mi es que incluya SPF ó protección solar. Es bien importante que tu base tenga SPF, especialmente durante el verano, ya que es cuando los rayos del sol son más potentes. El SPF mínimo durante el verano debe ser de 15, pero la mayoría de las que utilizo tienen SPF 20. 

Una de mis favoritas para uso diario, o para esos días que no necesito tanta cobertura, es la BareMinerals Original Foundation. Es una base mineral con SPF 15 que tiene una cobertura ligera. Me gusta mucho usar alguna base mineral durante los meses calurosos porque la base en polvo controla el exceso de aceites en la cara. Otra de mis favoritas, y que también tiene cobertura ligera, es la Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. Esta es un poco más cara, pero la recomiendo ya que es bien ligera y hace que la piel luzca impecable. La Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer tiene cobertura de ligera a mediana, y también es una de mis favoritas para el verano con SPF 20. 

Para los días en los que quiero obtener más cobertura, siempre utilizo la Make Up Forever HD Foundation. Esta base es perfecta para tomar fotos ya que tiene cobertura máxima. Lo más que me gusta es que a pesar de que tiene cobertura completa, tiene un terminado natural e impecable. 

Y ustedes, ya tienen su base favorita para el verano? 

Espero que este post les sirva de ayuda. Mil gracias por su visita! 


xo, Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!